To make your employee and his family feel best, when arriving in their new home.
To help the employee to settle down in a quick and efficient way in his new environment.
3 steps to satisfy you and your employee
- We escort your employee along his journey during his hiring process.
- Full support to identify the best solution for your employee and his family when your employee comes to Luxembourg.
- Assist in the continuity of journey your employee wants to move in Luxembourg from one place to another, relocates back home or accepts a new challenge in a new country.
Our services before move
We book a hotel, reserve a rental car, send by email a list of documents needed for registration and give support in all questions related to the moving, visa application, and timing…
Move assistance and Furnishing
We can help by furnishing your employee’s home.
(buying, renting, delivering and assembling)
We will pick up your employee and bring him back to the place he decides.
We provide him with all information about real estate market, social security, schools, life and customs in his designated living area.
A Luxembourg Guide will be at your disposal Full day (including lunch) or half-day tour.
Getting started in Luxembourg
We provide the arriving employee with all essential needs he tells us upon arrival in Luxembourg, No worries about opening hours!
Meet and greet
We pick up your employee upon arrival, provide essential information package, bring him to the hotel or other temporary accommodation.
We will accompany the employee on his first working day from home to work.
After receipt of the fulfilled house request form, we try to match the requirements by:
- Providing a welcome package (maps, practical infos, guides …)
- Visiting 8 to 10 residences, selected as per requested criteria‘s.
- Negotiating and checking the lease contract for your employee.
- House inspection.
- Setting up insurance.
- Familiarizing your employee with all commune related issues, schools, garbage, public transport, etc
- Getting electricity, water, gas, telephone, internet, TV installed. . . .
OUR HELPDESK IS THERE FOR YOUR EMPLOYEE FOR ANY PROBLEM.
We try to give an answer to all questions related to the daily life in Luxembourg. Our multilingual, friendly and highly professional helpdesk team is there for you.